2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.478.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005325||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NGGPS and HFIP|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005323||Identification and application of acidification thresholds in coastal ecosystems|
|F18AS00021||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005317||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NOAA Testbeds|
|G18AS00012||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005425||FY18 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2018 2005452||FY2018 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005344||FY2018 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|F18AS00048||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2018 2005422||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Modeling the Earth System|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005474||Public-Private Partnership for Coral Reef Conservation and Marine Debris Programs|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2018 2005476||2018 MET Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2018 2005482||2018 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program (BREP)|
|F18AS00065||Region 7 FY18 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency ONLY|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2018 2005487||NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Project Grants under the U.S. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005496||FY 2018 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|USDA FS UCF 01 2019||2019 National Urban and Community Forestry Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005511||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U. S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes|
|F18AS00079||Implementing and evaluating response actions for red swamp crayfish in Michigan|
|NOAA NOS NGS 2018 2005522||Geospatial Modeling|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: