Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Program Office (CPO) Extreme Heat Risk Initiative Competition, FY2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Partnering with National Organizations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Currently Experiencing Disparities
Previous opportunity: Technical Assistance and Training Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2021 2006729||FY2021 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006733||Fiscal Year 2021 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2021 2006745||2021 BREP|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Severe and High-Impact Weather Research and Operations|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006747||2021 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006749||2021 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006764||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.