Apply for RFA 615 17 000006
- The Agency for International Development, Kenya USAID-Nairobi in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU
Previous opportunity: BLM-WY, Ferruginous Hawk Platforms in Natural Gas Development Field
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 615 17 000006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 615 17 000006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 17 0005||USDA-AMS-TM-SCMP-G-17-0005|
|USDA NIFA OP 006363||SARE Regional Host Institution|
|NWO CESU 17 31||AIRFIELD HABITAT MGT- EDWARDS AFB|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006388||Family Advocacy Program (FAP)|
|L17AS00236||WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006411||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 18 01||IOWA FY18 IPC ANNOUNCEMENT|
|7200AA18B00002||The Farmer-to-Farmer Program|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01||MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP|
|USDA NIFA EF47 006508||1890 Facilities Grants Program|
|7200AA18RFA00007||Seed Systems Support Activity|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 001||Kansas 2018 Conservation Innovation Grant Announcement|
|USDA NIFA OP 006510||Agriculture in the Classroom (AITC)|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006528||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects RFA|
|USDANRCSPA1801||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 006534||TCRGP Tribal College Research Grant Program|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- South Dakota|
|USDA NRCS AZ CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- Arizona|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006531||FY '18 1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program RFA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 615 17 000006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.