Apply for CDC RFA CE22 2205
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCIPC in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- NEW" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.276.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Burkina PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Southwest Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA CE22 2205
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CE22 2205) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004CC22||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- Competing Continuation|
|72065622RFA00005||USAID’s Facilitating Impact that Lasts for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (FILOVC) Local Activity in Mozambique|
|RFA TS 22 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|SM 22 003||Garrett Lee Smith State/Tribal Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention Grant Program|
|SM 22 008||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis|
|SM 22 007||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|CDC RFA PS22 2204||Enhancing National STD/HIV Prevention Efforts by Promoting Holistic, Comprehensive and Evidence-Informed, Health and Wellness Approaches through Strategic Partnerships|
|CDC RFA PS22 2211||Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing|
|SM 22 005||Minority AIDS Initiative|
|SP 22 003||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs|
|CDC RFA OE22 2202||Enhancing US Clinical Laboratory Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA CK22 2201||Reducing the Tuberculosis Burden in U.S. Bound Populations from the Philippines|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD DDTI 0035||UCEDD National Training Initiative to Support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with Co-Occurring Mental or Behavioral Health Disabilities|
|72062122RFA00004||Tanzania Malaria Case Management Activity (TMCM)|
|SM 22 004||Garrett Lee Smith (GLS) Campus Suicide Prevention Grant|
|HRSA 22 034||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B States/Territories Supplemental Grant Program|
|TI 22 013||Medication-Assisted Treatment – Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction|
|TI 22 004||Minority AIDS Initiative: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS|
|HRSA 22 156||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Limited Existing Geographic Service Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CE22 2205", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.