Apply for SFOP0006232
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Region 7 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program- State Fish and Wildlife Agency Only
Previous opportunity: Susquehanna National Heritage Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006232
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006232) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 02 AFCP||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2020 Large Grants Program|
|DOS DBN 202001||Leveraging the Arts for Empowerment|
|DOS PTA AFCPS20||The AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|DOS PTA AFCPL20||The AFCP Large Grants Program|
|PAS CMR FY20 01||2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation – Small Grants (Cameroon)|
|DOS PTA 202003||American Film Showcase: Film for Human Rights|
|001 FY2020||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PASCONAKRY AFCP FY20||Ambassadors Funds for Cultural Preservation 2020|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 01||U.S. Mission in Morocco|
|72052320RFI00001||Request for Information - Strategic Communications Services - USAID/Mexico|
|SVM700 20 PAS 008||2020 Alumni Small Grants Competition|
|PAS CMR FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Yaounde PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 20 FA 0263||NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaboration and Colocation between the USGS CMWSC and the Univeristy of Illinois|
|SFOP0006239||2020 CTR Enforcing Sanctions Against the DPRK's WMD Program|
|SFOP0006242||2020 CTR Global Nuclear Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0006244||2020 CTR Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006243||2020 CTR Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006247||2020 CTR Securing WMD Expertise at Higher Education Institutions|
|SFOP0006248||2020 CTR Countering Threats from Acquisition or Misuse of Emerging and Advanced Technologies for WMD and WMD-Related Delivery Systems|
|SFOP0006246||2020 CTR Preventing the Transfer of Proliferation Sensitive Technology to Iran|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006232", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.