Apply for 72061222RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Malawi USAID-Lilongwe in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Governance for Solutions (GfS) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,827,864.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Expanding Continuing Legal Education for Criminal Justice Attorneys in North Macedonia
Previous opportunity: National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Enhancements and Operations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061222RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061222RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PASDIL NOFO FY22 02||20th Anniversary of U.S.-Timorese Diplomatic Relations|
|SFOP0008531||DRL Protecting the Rights of Environmental Defenders in Africa|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 016 01182022||Enhancing Entrepreneurial Capacity of Youth in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through Technology|
|DOS JTF 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (PGO)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 017 01192022||Curbing Anti-Women Propaganda|
|DOS PRM JTF SN 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Senegal)|
|DOS PRM JTF GB 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Guinea-Bissau))|
|SCAISB 22 AW 018 01202022||Entrepowered: Entrepreneurship Program for Women in Balochistan|
|SCAISB 22 AW 019 01212022||First Aid Training for Media|
|SFOP0008547||Notice of Intent: Program to End Modern Slavery FY 2022|
|SFOP0008545||DRL: Supporting Efforts to Address Accountability, Justice, and the Rule of Law in Libya|
|SFOP0008550||FY 2022 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Fellowship Program|
|SFOP0008553||Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program|
|SFOP0008554||Support for Libyan Customs|
|PDS FI FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Finland Small Grants Program FY2022|
|SFOP0008557||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0008549||DRL FY2021 Security Force Engagement in Africa|
|SFOP0008552||DRL FY2021 Research and Evaluation Innovation Fund: Global Trends in Democratic Erosion and Autocracy|
|SFOP0008551||Contact Theory in DRG Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061222RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.