Apply for DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Iraq in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Logistical Support for a Delegation of Iraqi Educators and Higher Education Officials Attending the 2018 NAFSA: Association of International Educators Annual Conference and Exposition and Two-day University Familiarization Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV
Previous opportunity: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH18ZHA003N||NASA Education Fellowship Activity, 2018|
|NNH18ZHA002N MISTC||EONS 2018: Appendix F Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|ED GRANTS 012218 001||Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Lead of a Career and Technical Education (CTE) Network: Research Networks Focused on Critical Problems of Education Policy and Practice Program CFDA Number 84.305N|
|NPS 18 NERO 0010||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|ED GRANTS 020118 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian education Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A|
|4112 FY18 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0011||Operation, Use and Maintenance of the Independence Visitor Center|
|ED GRANTS 020518 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) CFDA Number 84.101A|
|DE FOA 0001841||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 004||Media Curriculum Development for Iraqi Educators and Policymakers|
|72061218NFO00002||Higher Education Activity in Malawi|
|ED GRANTS 022018 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement Program CFDA Number 84.358A|
|P18AS00070||FY18 American Sign Language Conservation Corps Crew Working|
|NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC||EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) for Sustainability and Innovation Collaborative – (MUSIC)|
|ND NOFO 18 105||TechCamp South Asia for Women Social Entrepreneurs|
|C NOFO 18 100||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|005 FY2018||HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|72062018APS00002||Addressing Education in Northeast Nigeria|
|ED GRANTS 030218 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.