Apply for W81EWF22SOI0002
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring of Vegetation Response to Changes in Hydrologic Parameters within Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow Habitat in Everglades National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Enhancements and Operations
Previous opportunity: Alumni Engagement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF22SOI0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF22SOI0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF22SOI0001||Apple Snail (Pomacea spp.) Monitoring: Evaluating apple snail population response to changes in hydrology in the Everglades.|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0009||Field Initiated Projects Program (Research)|
|FA8650 22 S 5720||Digital Transformation Technologies and Processes|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0004||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0003||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0005||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR ARST 0006||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Minority Serving Institutions|
|2022 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0019||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program, Phase I|
|22 526||Ethical and Responsible Research|
|22 527||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|W911NF 22 S 0001||Advanced Graphic Intelligence Logical Computing Environment (AGILE)|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0005||Genotyping to Identify Pallid Sturgeon Broodstock, Reproduction, and Recruitment using new technology|
|N00014 22 S C002||DoD Explosive Ordnance Disposal S&T Large Area Clearance Experiment (LACEx)|
|22 529||Smart and Connected Communities|
|22 531||Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|22 530||Build and Broaden 3.0: Enhancing Social, Behavioral and Economic Science Research and Capacity at Minority-Serving Institutions|
|22 532||Understanding the Rules of Life: Emergent Networks|
|22 534||Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams|
|22 535||NSF/CASIS Collaboration on Tissue Engineering and Mechanobiology on the International Space Station (ISS) to Benefit Life on Earth|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF22SOI0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.