Apply for ETA TEGL 23 20
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Program Year 2021 National Farmworker Jobs Program: Career Services and Training Grantees and National Farmworker Jobs Program: Housing Grantees" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.264.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is June 15, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,301,291.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: DE-FOA-0002549: REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Illinois
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 23 20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 23 20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SHTG FY 21 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 21 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 21 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 21 05||Workplace Safety and Health Training on Infectious Diseases, Including COVID-19|
|ETA TEGL 25 20||CAREER (Comprehensive and Accessible Reemployment through Equitable Employment Recovery) National Dislocated Worker Grants|
|GABPE ARDF FY20 01||Child Labor in Botswana|
|FOA ILAB 21 09||Strengthening Conciliation to Enhance Resolution of Labor Disputes in Mexico|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 23 20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.