Apply for F19AS00181
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Relationship between body size of Asian carp and hydroacoustic target strength" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 17, 2019 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the Southern Illinois University Carbondale under justification 505DM 2.14B(4)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $74,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU
Previous opportunity: Complete and Implement Museum Plans, Treat Artifacts, Revise National Regis
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00181
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00181) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00186||Navarre Marsh Habitat Restoration Project|
|USDA FS 2019 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2019|
|F19AS00191||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F19AS00197||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
|F19AS00200||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F19AS00216||Parentage Analysis for Stocked and Wild Caught Lake Sturgeon in Lake Superior|
|F19AS00239||Missouri River Valley Wetlands - Loess Bluffs National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00250||Migratory Birds Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|F19AS00256||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 15.678|
|F19AS00222||NAWCA 2020-2 Canada Grants|
|F19AS00260||Habitat Restoration and Biological Coordination|
|F19AS00263||Assessment of Western Pond Turtle in NV|
|F19AS00265||Central Valley Project Improvement Act|
|F19AS00272||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region|
|F19AS00273||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region|
|F19AS00276||Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly Status Surveys|
|F19AS00285||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Southwest Region, Division of Migratory Birds, Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F19AS00286||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Southwest Region, Division of Migratory Birds, Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F19AS00301||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science Applications|
|F19AS00303||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00181", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.