Apply for HRSA 22 165
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Medication Assisted Treatment Access" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)-Region 6
Previous opportunity: Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Libraries, Archives and Museums
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 165
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 165) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 23 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA OE22 2203||Strengthening U.S. Public Health Infrastructure, Workforce, and Data Systems|
|7200AA19APS00002 YEMEN ROUND||MOMENTUM Yemen Round|
|72066822R00008||Community Monitoring Activity (CLM)|
|CDC RFA PS23 2301||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education and Medical Consultation (COE)|
|HRSA 23 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|PCLM 2023||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring (CLM)-Zambia|
|72066322RFI00008||USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity|
|72060322RFI00009||DEGRA Follow-on/Djibouti Basic Education Activity|
|RFA OH 22 005||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement (U01)|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGN 0002||Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGP 0002||Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement Program|
|RFA OH 22 006||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants (T03)|
|NAP AX 22 002||Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Standards|
|HRSA 23 056||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|HRSA 23 021||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 23 061||Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)|
|RFA CE 24 001||Grants for Injury Control Research Centers (ICRC)|
|CDC RFA CD22 2201||CDC John R. Lewis Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program and Dr. James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship: Exposure of Undergraduate, Graduate Students, and Postgraduates to Minority Health, Public Health, and Health Profession|
|72061722RFA00003||USAID/Uganda Health Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 165", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.