Apply for O SMART 2021 60015
- The Department of Justice, Department of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SMART FY 2021 Invitation to Apply — Maintenance and Operation of the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Sustainable and Integrated Health, Strategic Information and Laboratory Systems for Quality Comprehensive HIV Services through Technical Assistance to the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O SMART 2021 60015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O SMART 2021 60015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVW 2021 36007||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 36006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program Solicitation|
|72011521RFA00003||Judicial System Strengthening Activity|
|72038821RFA00006||Rights for Persons Living with Disability (PLWD) Activity|
|72011521RFA00002||Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|72011421RFA00005||USAID Georgia's Rule of Law Activity|
|O OVW 2021 67001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Indian Tribal Governments Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 64001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 STOP Formula Grant Program Solicitation|
|INL21GR0018 SUBSAHARAN CWT 03 10 2021||Limited Competition - Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|LITC LITC 21 002||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|TREAS GRANTS 052021 002||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|720 696 21 RFA 00003||Dufatanye Kubaka Ubutabera Activity|
|DC OVC MG 21 001||Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program Round 2|
|INL21CA0016 AME NIGERIACOURTADMIN 032621||Court Administration and Case Management for Nigeria’s Criminal Justice System|
|72011521RFA00006||Kazakhstan Human Rights Activity|
|O OVW 2021 45006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Research and Evaluation Initiative Solicitation|
|MODEL ACTS 2021||Model Acts|
|O OVW 2021 74002||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation|
|O SMART 2021 88001||SMART FY 2021 Invited to Apply — SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVW 2021 76001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Sexual Assault Services Formula Program Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O SMART 2021 60015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.