Apply for RFA FD 17 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State/Territory Produce Safety Implementation Cooperative Agreement Program Expansion (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Health
Next opportunity: Restoration and Fencing Projects-Glacier National Park 2017
Previous opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 17 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RUS 17 01 DLT||Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.