Creation of a Healthcare-Associated Infectious Disease Modeling Network to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery (RFA CK 17 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Creation of a Healthcare-Associated Infectious Disease Modeling Network to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Understanding the Effects of ApoE2 on the Interaction between Aging and Alzheimers Disease (R01)
Previous opportunity: Enhancement of Public, Private and Faith Based Laboratory Capacity to Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CK 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 065||Centers of Excellence (COE)|
|TI 17 002||Cooperative Agreements for Adolescent and Transitional Aged Youth Treatment Implementation (Short Title: Youth Treatment - Implementation)|
|HRSA 17 093||Maternal and Child Environmental Health Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (CoIIN)|
|RFA AG 17 056||Understanding the Effects of ApoE2 on the Interaction between Aging and Alzheimers Disease (R01)|
|RFA CK 17 004||Determining and Monitoring Health Conditions Identified in the Medical Assessment of US-Bound Refugees|
|RFA CK 17 002||Evaluation of Clinical Interventions, Surveillance, and Ecological Factors that Influence the Burden of Human Monkeypox in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|HRSA 17 004||Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Grantees Program Cooperative Agreement (Technical Assistance Center)|
|PAR 17 039||Comparative Biology of Neurodegeneration (R21)|
|HRSA 17 062||Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151303CONT17||Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, (BRFSS)|
|CDC RFA IP13 130105CONTPPHF17||PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program – Financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|CDC RFA GH15 161203CONT17||National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Africa|
|RFA AG 18 001||NIA Research Centers Coordinating Network (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH14 140104CONT17||Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunization Programs in the Americas|
|RFA TR 16 021||Coordination Center for the CTSA Program (U24)|
|HRSA 17 090||The MCH Adolescent and Young Adult Health Research Network (AYAH-RN)|
|HRSA 17 106||Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Honolulu, Hawaii; College Station, Texas; and Rock Springs, Wyoming|
|HRSA 17 016||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|CDC RFA TS17 1701||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|CDC RFA DP16 160302CONT17||Nutrition Strategies to Address Micronutrient Deficiencies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CK 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: