Apply for RFA AG 17 056
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding the Effects of ApoE2 on the Interaction between Aging and Alzheimers Disease (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 25, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program
Previous opportunity: Creation of a Healthcare-Associated Infectious Disease Modeling Network to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 17 056
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 17 056) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CK 17 004||Determining and Monitoring Health Conditions Identified in the Medical Assessment of US-Bound Refugees|
|RFA CK 17 002||Evaluation of Clinical Interventions, Surveillance, and Ecological Factors that Influence the Burden of Human Monkeypox in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|HRSA 17 004||Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Grantees Program Cooperative Agreement (Technical Assistance Center)|
|PAR 17 039||Comparative Biology of Neurodegeneration (R21)|
|HRSA 17 062||Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151303CONT17||Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, (BRFSS)|
|CDC RFA IP13 130105CONTPPHF17||PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program – Financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|CDC RFA GH15 161203CONT17||National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Africa|
|RFA AG 18 001||NIA Research Centers Coordinating Network (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH14 140104CONT17||Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunization Programs in the Americas|
|RFA TR 16 021||Coordination Center for the CTSA Program (U24)|
|HRSA 17 090||The MCH Adolescent and Young Adult Health Research Network (AYAH-RN)|
|HRSA 17 106||Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Honolulu, Hawaii; College Station, Texas; and Rock Springs, Wyoming|
|HRSA 17 016||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|CDC RFA TS17 1701||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|CDC RFA DP16 160302CONT17||Nutrition Strategies to Address Micronutrient Deficiencies|
|HRSA 17 031||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 17 043||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resource Dissemination, Improved Data, and Organizational Development|
|RFA CK 17 003||Using Influenza-like Illness-specific School Absenteeism as an Early Warning System for Detecting Community Influenza|
|RFA IP 17 004||Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 17 056", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.