Apply for USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 01
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance for Implementing Key Forestry Conservation Objectives in South Carolina" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018 430 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $240,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 5
Previous opportunity: Workshops for Journalists to Counter Disinformation in the Digital Age
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 04||Provide Educational Outreach to enhance Longleaf Pine Restoration in South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 03||provide quantification of cover cropping benefits in South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS CON KY 18 01||Program Funding (APF) for Conservation Implementation Acceleration Technician Positions|
|USDA NRCS EQIP CTA MS 18 01||Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach,|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.