Workshops for Journalists to Counter Disinformation in the Digital Age (H NOFO 18 101)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workshops for Journalists to Counter Disinformation in the Digital Age" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance for Implementing Key Forestry Conservation Objectives in South Carolina
Previous opportunity: State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (H NOFO 18 101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ANK NOFO FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Ankara, Public Affairs Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "H NOFO 18 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: